MECA was created to bring educational technology leaders from across the state together for training, networking, and sharing ideas and solutions.
Personnel who have been appointed as a METLA designee for their school districts are eligible to register for membership in METLA. This means, after membership registration and payment submission, that you become a registered, voting member and are awarded all the benefits of membership that METLA has to offer.
• Hear the latest from the MDE on its technology and technology-related issues
• Share new technology ideas / best practices among school districts
• Build a network of / collaborate with METLA members to assist you in your district technology endeavors
• Showcase new technology innovations among school districts
• Fellowship with other METLA members during lunches, if applicable, at quarterly meetings
• Vote on technology issues relative to the state of MS and to your district.
Those who consider themselves technology leaders in education whether one is in a technology or other leadership position are invited to join METLA as an associate. While the METLA bylaws only allow members to vote, one can certainly reap the benefits of being a part of METLA as an associate.
Member fees are $110.00 per year. (July 1 – June 30)
Associate fees are $80.00 per year. (July 1 – June 30)
Fees are payable by check or purchase order.
For questions contact
Ross Randall, Executive Director
Mississippi Educational Technology Leaders Association