- On your Device File, include ONLY devices that will be eligible for use during testing. This will be labs, mobile labs, Tablets etc and will exclude Teacher, office machines and classroom desktops that will not be used during testing.
- Bundle your devices so that if you have 50 of one kind, you put a count of 50 rather than entering the same device 50 times. (This effects #3)
- KEEP YOUR IMPORT FILES IN A SAFE PLACE! If you do this, all you have to do is make a few edits, additions or deletions the next time, upload and erase the old, and you are done. Keep up with edits by simply adding the date to the end of the filename.
- Be sure that you have NOT CHECKED “Inactive” in the Organizational Setup for your schools. If checked, the school will NOT go in your reports.
- WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, Under the SETUP tab, go to MARK DATA ENTRY COMPLETE and choose your buildings and pick YES for EACH OF YOUR BUILDINGS. THIS ACTION WILL NOT WORK FOR YOUR DISTRICT
The following are resources for the Technology Readiness District Computer Information Upload.
Device_Import_Example (THAT WORKED) First Column is DISTRICT NUMBER<DASH>SCHOOL NUMBER
SCHOOL SURVEY IMPORT
School Survey File Import Example (THAT WORKED) First Column is DISTRICT NUMBER<DASH>SCHOOL NUMBER